• The optimal range is obtained at a mounting height of 7’ 6” (2.3 m).
• Allow a clear line-of-sight to all areas to protect.
• Do not directly face windows.
• Avoid close proximity to moving machinery, fluorescent lights, and heating/cooling sources.
• For use in applications with pets up to 80 pounds (36 kilograms).
•In SiXPIR applications with Animals: Mount with the center of the device at 7.5 feet (2.3m) and Mount where pet cannot come within 6 feet (1.8m) of the sensor by climbing on furniture, stairs, boxes or other objects.
• Test each Honeywell SiXPIR installation to determine exact level of animal immunity; levels vary based on environmental differences and the amount of heat radiated by an animal.
If you are looking to reduce your monthly alarm monitoring rates for your home or business make sure to contact AlarmClub at 1-844-335-5897 for your free consultation! *We are usually able to takeover just about any kind of security system so don’t hesitate.
Alarm Monitoring Services
Honeywell SiXPIR Product Manuals
Honeywell SiXPIR Frequently Asked Questions