Modified on: Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 5:44 PM
The Honeywell SiXGB mounting specifications is as follows : The SiXGB can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling:
• Mount the SiXGB within 25 feet of the protected glass
• within clear view of the protected glass
• at least 6.5 feet from the floor
• at least 3.3 feet from forced air ducts
• at least 3.3 feet from sirens or bells greater than 2 inches in diameter
• between the protected glass and any heavy window coverings
• when heavy window coverings are present, the detector can be mounted on the window frame
• Avoid mounting the Honeywell SiXGB detector on the same wall as the protected glass, on free-standing posts or pillars, or in rooms with noisy equipment (air compressors, bells, power tools, etc.), if this equipment is operated when the detector is armed.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Do You Have any Discussion Questions?
comments powered by Disqus