If you have trouble finding your 2GIG GC2 installer code there might be some hope for your system after all. Try following these instructions below for factory resetting your 2GIG GC2 wireless security system. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.
How to Factory Reset a 2GIG GC2 Security System?
1) Unplug GC2 backup battery and Power transformer.
2) Verify there is no power to the touchscreen.
3) Power the GC2 up with the backup battery NOT installed.
4) Once the panel has power press and hold both panic and home button for 10-15 seconds." You will notice the home button will turn red continue to hold for a few more seconds.
5) The panel will then announce system disarmed ready to arm
6) You will notice that the time and date have defaulted to the factory.
Note: When you decide to factory reset a 2GIG GC2 control panel it will remove all system user and sensor programming. If you end up a monitored client GeoArm Security can assist you with reprogramming your panel.
In addition, this procedure doesn't work 100% of the time. If these steps listed above don't work you will want to try this process one more time and let your panel sit for 48 hours than activate the procedure one more time to see if it has worked.
If this process doesn't work for you at all than most likely you will need either a new 2GIG GC2 panel or 2GIG GC3 security panel either will work with the same sensors and devices.